I’m a huge fan of festivals that combine an appreciation of craft beer with small bites for a satisfying experience all around. When those small bites all center around the theme of bacon… I’m in heaven.
The Bacon and Beer Classic happens yearly in New York City, Seattle, Indianapolis and of course… Chicago! You won’t have to wait long, since it’s happening Saturday, October 10 at Soldier Field. Depending on if you prefer your weekend sips earlier or later in the day, you can pick between the “brunch” session (1-4pm) or the evening session (7-10pm).
So what can you expect at the Bacon and Beer Classic? Let’s take a look:
- 3 hours of drinking and eating craft beer and bacon
- 48 2-ounce craft beer samples from participating breweries. If that’s not enough, you can purchase 10 more for $5
- 40 bacon-inspired dishes featuring local Chicago restaurants, like Public House, Haute Sausage and Porkchop
- Souvenir Bacon & Beer Classic glass
- Music, games, photo booth, and more!
If you opt for VIP admission, you get in 1 hour early for either session and exclusive access to craft beer that you can’t get with a General Admission ticket. VIP is perfect for a real craft beer aficionado.
Tickets are $59 and $99 for General Admission and VIP and can be purchased on Eventbrite. Use code “CHEERS” for 20% off 🙂 See you there!
Latest posts by Maddy Osman (see all)
- Canned Wine: All the Rage(r) or Overrated? - June 15, 2017
- Bruz Beers’ First Inaugural Denver Belgian Brew Fest - April 27, 2017
- Growella Games Matches Savings Goals, Dollar for Dollar - April 5, 2017