Please note: this is a sponsored post. Also, a blog writing client of mine!
Parking in Chicago can be expensive. It’s just one of many costs a Chicago car owner can expect to deal with, after tickets, fees, insurance, gas, car washes, and more.
But it doesn’t have to be this way, at least for one lucky contest winner. That’s right – ParkWhiz is generously offering to take care of $500 worth of parking costs for a special Chicago car owner.
To enter, follow these steps:
- Follow ParkWhiz on Twitter.
- Tweet them a picture of you and your car with the hashtag #findyourluckyspace. I know you love taking selfies – might as well make them work for you. Bonus points for creativity, of course. OR instead of of a selfie of you and your car…
- Tweet a picture of yourself with the ParkWhiz street team at the Chicago St. Patrick’s Day Parade with the hashtag #findyourluckyspace
Alternatively, here’s another way to enter:
Book and park between now and March 17 with promo code “LUCKYSPACE” to be entered to win, plus you’ll get $1 off parking.
Now that’s what I call a deal. I hope you have the luck of the Irish on your side! The contest officially ends on March 20th, so don’t hesitate to enter if you’re interested. For complete terms see http://blog.parkwhiz.com/
ParkWhiz has spots conveniently all around the city. To search for Parkwhiz parking nearby, download the iOS or Android apps. Also, it’s quite easy to search parking in neighborhoods and monuments around Chicago by searching through their database of Chicago parking spots.
ParkWhiz is an extremely useful app for an urban driver (or suburbanite that commutes) because once you reserve a spot through the app, it’s guaranteed. This is especially useful during busy days and special events in Chicago. They also offer monthly parking solutions if you’re looking for more of a regular parking spot guarantee.
Do you travel often? ParkWhiz has a discounted parking solution for you. Here are a few options:
Also – be sure to check out their blog content. I’ve written a lot of posts for them about Chicago (like this one about romantic Chicago valentine’s day ideas) and budget lifestyle tips (like this one about budget travel) and topics. It’s very similar to the types of posts I write here on Chicago Cheap Ass!
Have you used ParkWhiz before? What would you do with $500 worth of parking credits? Let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by Maddy Osman (see all)
- Canned Wine: All the Rage(r) or Overrated? - June 15, 2017
- Bruz Beers’ First Inaugural Denver Belgian Brew Fest - April 27, 2017
- Growella Games Matches Savings Goals, Dollar for Dollar - April 5, 2017